Monday, September 15, 2008

Birds/ Dallas Diary

8:20 PM: Ten minutes until game time. I am already tired of all of the Romo/Jessica Simpson talk. She's a cover up, what a queer.

8:23 PM: The Eagles Pre-game crew is ripping on Jessica Simpson. It's like shooting fish in a barrel.

8:26 PM: What's the over/under for Romo/Simpson and T.O/McNabb references tonight? I am going with 7.5. I am taking the over, the Rook has the under.

8:29 PM: Keyshawn, Chris Berman, you get my approval for picking the Birds to win. Cris Carter, Stu Scott and Tom Jackson, you go to hell. You go to hell and you die.

8:30 PM: The Rook gets things rolling by cracking on Kornheiser's comb over. He needs to cut that thing before he gets mistaken for Donald Trump.

8:32 PM: The fact that Ron Jaworski is prominently involved with tonight's broadcast makes me feel all warm inside. It's either that or the Sam Adams Octoberfest. Westbrook is getting prepared to Marshall Faulk. Hopefully this refers to his on-field expliots and not his guest spots on Arli$$.

8:34 PM: First commercial break just came and I have already called T.O. many horrible things that would upset my Grandmother if she weren't a die-hard Birds fan too.

8:37 PM: A 2 minute lovefest for Jerry Jones jsut wrapped up. Remember kids, if you are a redneck, sleep with your sister and sign a bunch of convicted felons, you too can be considered a good NFL owner.

8:39 PM: Hank Williams kicks it off with a Mexican-themed MNF song. It just never gets old, not matter how bad it may be.

8:41 PM: You fear Demps. You kick out of bounds. Tra Thomas jsut did some crazy dance. I am so hyped.

8:43 PM: I have a man crush on Brian Westbrook. First down Birds. 14 yard gain on 2nd and 10.


8:44 PM: Completion to Celek. FIRST DOWN!!!! Great job by JJ on the block.

8:45 PM: Compared to Super 5's eloquent delivery, Marcus Spears sound like Rain Man. He makes sure to not not to call Pac Man by his nickname.

8:47 PM: DeSean never had control. Call it growing pains young man. It's ok. 3 points, 7 would be better, but I'll take it.

8:49 PM: I am so confused. A commercial with a little kid speaking Spanish while wearing Giants gear just aired.I can't make fun of a kid so I will just scold his parents for allowing him to wear that.

8:50 PM: Decent Felix Jones return negated by a holding call. The lesson as always is that the Cowboys can keep their hands off of men.

8:52 PM: My buddy just texted and referred to DeSean as " D Jax". I like it.

8:54 pM: Sheldon just did a crazy ninja tackle on T.O. Bad news is, Owens caught it.

8:55 PM: Nice limp wristed flick by Romo. What a Mary Jane.

8:56 PM: 72 yard TD to T.O.. Considine must die.

9:00 PM: I don't think I have ever gone from loving a football player to hating him as badly as I hate T.O. He is a no good c********r. Fill in the blanks.

9:03 PM: G-LEW!!! G-LEW!!! He looks just like the rapper Redman. Seriously, Google image it.

9:06 PM: Brian Westbrook is so good. Barry Sanders and Brian Westbrook. The two best backs I have seen.

9:07 Pm: They call him Pac Man, everyone knows his name. Buck drops it.

9:08 PM: D Mac skips it to B West. Damn right your bad 5. Akers makes it 7-6. I don't like the clean shaven look for David. I hope he doesn't read this, I don't need a judo chop.

9:12 PM: I didn't like this Felix Jones kid before this.

9:14 PM: 5 needs to man up right now.

9:16 Pm: Nice no-call on the facemask ref.

9:19 PM: I still don't like the Samuel signing. Effing right anyway son.

9:21 PM Yeah, G Lew had some jersey but Newman was all up in his crease.

9:24 Pm:Freakin' Klecko. I love Westbrook. 14-13. No 2 pt?

9:28 PM: Jones ain't so good now is he?

9:30 PM: I just did a silent TD dance. WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I hope Romo doesn't grip Jessica like that.

9: 49-9:52 PM: DeSean Jackson, you stupid mother. You're lucky the Cowboys didn't pick that up now. Westbrook bailed you out and you better apologize your @ss off tonight. You cocky, stupid motherf**ker.

9:55 PM: Cry about that, T.O. Holding!!!!! Ok, I have nothing else.

9:57 PM: Wonderful stand by the Birds. Make up for your dumb play #10. Or not. 9 yards.

10:02 PM: Jackson catches a nice ball. I call him more names. It's going to take a lot for me to get over this. You're not bigger than the team young man.

10:04 PM: Horrible overthrow by Nabby. Oh!! What's that?!?! Penalty!!! GO BIRDS.

10:07 PM: Vintage McNabb.

10:12 PM: Donovan needed that. He got hit and he got up fine. My man. Super 5.

10:25 Pm: I read something horrible during halftime. Nate Dogg, yes that Nate Dogg, had suffered his second stroke in 10 months. Nate is the man, best of luck in your recovery.

10:35 Pm: Get a little pressure on Romo, have the best FS in the game pop the WR. Brian Dawkins baby. My favorite Eagle ever.

10:36 PM: Mr. Power's Top 5 Favorite Eagles: 1. B Dawk 2. Freddie Barnett 3. McNabb 4. Westbrook 5. James Joseph 5A. Andy Harmon

10:40 PM: Re-kick. This just in: Great game.

10:42 PM: DeSean Jackson really angers me. Pacman just stabbed someone on his punt return. He makes it rain.

10:45 PM: Jaws is comparing Romo to Brady. Let's see, they are both gay, both wear similiar colors, both date " hot chicks". I guess we are 3 for 3.

10:47 PM: I just called Asante Samuel by the name Joselio Hanson. If I call him Duce Staley I am quitting drinking for good.

10:49 PM: Horseflop call on Cole. turns into a big Barber run.

10:53 PM: Bradley should have made Barber buy him dinner first.

11:02 PM: "Hey, let's all suck on Zach Thomas' balls becaue his arm got in the way of a pass that his back was turned to!!"

11:04 PM :Farve...blah blah...FACE MASK..Birds should have run a play

11:07 PM: This timeout brought to you by On-Cor Chicken Parm. G-LEW.

11:08 PM: WEST-BROOK.

11:13 PM: Salt and Vinegar chips, beer and Wheat Thins. Hangioer prevention has begun.

11:20 PM: Bad guys get a FG. Demps with a nice return.

11:34 PM: BS pass interference call. TD Dallas.

11:45-11:150 PM: Gonna vom......

11:54 PM:...........

No comments: