Monday, September 22, 2008

Crazed Senior Accused of Robbery at Linc

To all the naysayers and those who would have Brian Dawkins written of because of his age, suck a fat one. Without even looking at every FS in the league I can confidently say that B Dawk is top 3. Ed Reed is the only one I can think of on his level. # 20 never should have been T.O. last Monday and his amazing play on "Ben" yesterday proved that "Weapon X" is indeed alive and well. When all in said and done, Dawkins should go down as a top 10 talent in Philly sports history. In the mean time, I will be sure to enjoy every moment of his play, even if he's eligible for Social Security in 3 years. During yesterday's game clinching play ( it was, face it), I shouted " Is he old now?" at the TV while doing several of B Dawk's famed moves. Am I a little off? Yes, but that's a topic for a different time. I am just chalking it up to extreme excitement because the "old man" showed a young kid what it's like to play in the NFL in Philly, home of the best fans in the NFL.

No comments: