Monday, September 15, 2008

Random Thoughts

I am wearing a torn short sleeve on my head trying to be like Brian Dawkins. I am sitting here trying to calm myself because my wife is pregnant and trying to sleep in the other room. My brother in law and I are compiling our top 5 hated Cowboys ( Irvin, T.O., Aikman, Deion and Roy Williams). Most of my work day was spent talking up this game. I told a Dallas fan that I work with that T.O. and Romo enjoy each other's compan ya little too much. The Birds record this year should be 13-3. A little high you say? **** YOU. I'm tired of all the McNabb and Reid haters. Where would the Birds be without them? DeSean Jackson is the shit. Give Romo WRs like Pinkston,Thrash, Reggie Brown and Jabar Gaffney and see how good he is. 24-13 Birds is the call. I may do a diary, I'm not sure yet. Lastly, is it wrong for me to hope my child's first words are " DALLAS SUCKS"? GO BIRDS.

No comments: