Thursday, June 26, 2008

Kyle Kendrick - Man's Man, Man About Town

Who knew that Kyle Kendrick could be the stopper? The phils wunderkind pitched 8 shutout innings on the way to a 4-0 phils victory.

Kendrick did well against lefties, who had been hitting over .300 against him for the season. When asked about his different approach, he said

"Approach? You know how I'm differing my approach? I'm coming at them from behind."

Kendrick then proceeded to stick his tongue out and make odd air humping gestures. When asked if he's developing any new pitches to deal with lefties, he said

"Yeah, I'm developing things. I'm working on developing a second little Kyle, so I can bang two broads at once. Otherwise, I'm not going to be able to mow down all this prime West Coast tail before we leave tomorrow."

No comments: