Thursday, April 17, 2008

Allow myself to introduce..myself

I'm Maxxx, but you can call me Mr. Power . Everyone loves Maxxx Power. I am a huge fan of all 4 major sports teams in Philly. Nova is my local college hoops team even though I am a UNC fan ( it was a BS call Lovetron, even I agree). Optimism tends to rule most of my thoughts on my teams but I will complain from time to time and hopefully keep readers entertained. I write this as my beloved Flyers head to OT due a goal by Danny Briere the very second I got to my basement with my good luck charm ( my dog). Danny Boy has atoned for his early penalty ( who knew he had stones?) by scoring his 5th of the series ( I have already UPSed him some Capri Suns and Uncrustables). The Phillies 10-2 win earlier today gives me hope and send the Fightins into the crucial Mets series at .500 and gives our boy Cole a chance to play hero Friday night. I ran into Hamels in the CVS down street today and discussed the game with him. He's hoping the Phils wear their new cream alternates because it's his time of the month. I recommended the pads with wings and sent him on his way. It's time for some overtime playoff hockey, Let's Go Flyers. Den. Den. Den. Den.Den.

(By the way, thundersticks either look like giant Cheetos or something more phallic, you be the judge.)

No comments: