Monday, April 28, 2008

We Hereby Acknowledge that Philadephia has a Professional Basketball Team

Basketball's not our thing, ok? I haven't cared about the Sixers since about two years before Iverson left. Having been in attendance for a couple games this year,I've noticed that they're a deceptively skilled, scrappy bunch that like to run and hit mid-range jumpers.

If this sounds like a Super-college team, you're right. There's a lot to like on this team, most of all the point guard. He's the only guy on the roster that looks like a substitute high school teacher. I like the new A.I. (but he's not a #1 guy, 10.5ppg so far this series), Young, Evans, and Smith. Haven't really drunk the Kool-Aid on Lou Williams yet, probably never will on Dalembert.

If they win this next game to go up 3-2, I will start to care about the sixers again. I promise.

No comments: